- Leaders and teachers who model active faith in Jesus Christ
- Daily mentoring and counseling program
- Deliberate pathways for confirmation of faith and sacrament participation
- Four year Bible study cohorts to investigate personal faith in Christ
- Pastor and student-led chapels that unite hearts in worship
- Genuine student leadership and voice
- Mentoring match for high school and elementary students
- Mentoring match for high school students and successful adults
- Kingdom Entrepreneurship: Project-based collaboration and implementation
- Assigned hours of service to school-related functions
- Grade-level outdoor expeditions
- Multiple pathways for social, emotional, and character development
- Service learning projects
Part-time job programs and paid internships
- Financial fitness component built into work experience
- Personalized post secondary achievement goals: career, college, entrepreneurship, military, etc.
- Rigorous academics and extended after-school learning hours
- Extended school year for a larger window of learning
- Instructor driven use of blended learning venues to achieve ACT goals
The Kingdom Prep Model
Our 80-minute block schedule is designed for natural compatibility with cross-curricular collaboration.
Every student has a built-in guided study table to receive additional academic and homework support.
Students are able to fulfill their physical education requirements by participating in one of our athletic programs.
Data-driven instruction is directed by thematic guiding questions, culminating with authentic presentations of learning.
A student resource center also exists to provide additional support.
Students experience a wide range of activities via experiential learning and a variety of clubs.
It is our desire to establish a culture of brotherhood in seeking to follow Christ’s direction and footsteps to: